Prevention is a vital component of The Lifeboat Project. Human Trafficking isn't a new evil that has just recently become a part of the fabric of our country, it has blossomed and grown, tragically, in the shadows of our cities, towns, and neighborhoods.
- The Lifeboat Project is seriously dedicated to prevention and works in partnership with local and national law enforcement and agencies in identifying at-risk youth. LBP offers on our Ecumenical Life Enrichment Campus:
1. Equine therapy
3. Family Counseling
4. Peer accountability
5. Job Skills
6. Life Skills
7. Community Service and Involvement
9. Sports, exercise, dance,
- LBP team is available to any junior high and high schools to raise awareness and education regarding Human Trafficking.
- LBP team is available to all churches, community events, businesses, and community organizations to bring light into the horrible lure into HumanTrafficking.
- LBP spiritual mentors offer confidential individual and group counseling to men and women addicted to pornography and specifically child pornography.
- The LBP is a community based center that links closely with like agencies and other LBP campuses to keep close check with the heart beat of our community and communities across our nation. We will work tirelessly until the evil of HT is run out of our communities, towns, and nation. Together we say, "No More." Our children will be safe, and free to grow up in a community where we care, we are aware, we are involved, and we love together forever.